We welcome children aged 2 to 4 to join us in Little Punnetts class which is the Nursery of Punnetts Town Community Primary and Nursery school.
You will receive a warm welcome from Mrs Hannah Bateman, Mrs Jackie McCarthy and Miss Kelly Reynolds who run the provision which is overseen by our EYFS Lead Teacher Mrs Su Black.
Our Offer to Parents, including opening times, costs, wrap around provision are set out in our ‘Fee Structure and Free Early Education Entitlement for 3 and 4 year olds’ see link.
Your child will have the opportunity to enjoy exciting messy play in a safe and secure setting.
- Each child is assigned a key person
- Kind, caring and experienced staff
- We have access to excellent school facilities
- Joint play and learning experiences with Reception class
- Outstanding outside adventure play areas
- Bright, well equipped indoor and outdoor areas
- OfSTED rated GOOD (December 2017)
- Festivals celebrated with schools
- Fundraising events held during the year
- Sun hats, suncream, woodland activities, bikeability